Oasis SMP PvP Towny Server
Login or Join

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login or Join
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombi_Fear

2 posters

Go down

Zombi_Fear Empty Zombi_Fear

Post  Zombi_Fear Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:27 am

Minecraft name: Zombi_Fear
PSN name: Zombi_Fear

Hi I've been on this server since 1.7. I would like to be on whitelist. I have experience with normal servers (modded or not and experience with bukkit servers (very basic knowledge on permissions). I know Etzio_7 (not real life). Have made town before called ZombiZone or something like that but the next day towny crashed on server. I have brought a number of people to the server including: mrjunix,toxicinfection123,spindasaturn,mrellzkellz,never_kal.
Plz add me to whitelist thanks
Zombi_Fear
Zombi_Fear
Zombi_Fear

Back to top Go down

Zombi_Fear Empty Re: Zombi_Fear

Post  DerekZil Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Zombi_Fear wrote:Minecraft name: Zombi_Fear
PSN name: Zombi_Fear

Hi I've been on this server since 1.7. I would like to be on whitelist. I have experience with normal servers (modded or not and experience with bukkit servers (very basic knowledge on permissions). I know Etzio_7 (not real life). Have made town before called ZombiZone or something like that but the next day towny crashed on server. I have brought a number of people to the server including: mrjunix,toxicinfection123,spindasaturn,mrellzkellz,never_kal.
Plz add me to whitelist thanks
Zombi_Fear
Server is down. Sad
DerekZil
DerekZil

http://CruelCraft.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum